Mark Zuckerberg takes stand in landmark social media trial
Digest more
Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg took the stand in a closely watched social media and safety trial that could reshape the industry.
Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg said he consulted different stakeholders when making decisions about social media, but didn't want to be "paternalistic."
The first day that Mark Zuckerberg, Meta’s CEO, was on the stand on February 18 was a major moment—not necessarily for what Zuckerberg said, but for the fact the case has gotten this far.
Filmmaker Steven Spielberg recently moved to Manhattan and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is eyeing property in South Florida as a labor union tries to place a wealth tax on the November ballot in California.
The billionaire tech mogul's testimony was part of a landmark social media addiction trial in Los Angeles. The jury's verdict in the case could shape how some 1,600 other pending cases from families and school districts are resolved.
Mark Zuckerberg arrived at Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday with the world watching. The Facebook founder and Meta CEO had been called to testify in a bellwether trial over social media addiction, ready to face mourning parents and defend his company’s actions on one of the most widely felt issues of the modern age.
OpenClaw creator Peter Steinberger joined OpenAI after fielding offers from both the company and Meta, where Zuckerberg personally tested the viral AI agent.