A spokesman for Mr Flatley described the move as outrageous and insisted the show would go on ...
In a statement, a solicitor for Switzer Consulting Limited said the performance had been called off with “immediate effect”.
Lawyers for the star obtained the temporary order at the High Court in Belfast amid reports that Thursday night's show had been cancelled.
Dancer in dispute with company over control of production has pledged not to damage equipment while in his possession ...
Company at centre of legal wrangle around Lord of the Dance tour headquartered in two units in Greenbank Industrial Estate ...
Michael Flatley raced back to court yesterday, where he won an order to prevent the cancellation of the Lord Of The Dance tour, which is due to begin in Dublin tomorrow. (Thursday, Feb 5) After a day ...
Lord of the Dance star Michael Flatley is embroiled in another legal battle in the High Court - this time with his former solicitor. The entertainer is seeking to compel Maxwell Mooney and Company ...
In a statement issued via lawyers earlier today, Switzer Consulting Limited said the show had been cancelled.
‘Everyone will do all that they can to make tomorrow night a great success’ ...
Flatley is locked in a battle with entertainment company Switzer Consulting Ltd over control of the stage show.
Michael Flatley has been granted an injunction that will allow for his Lord of the Dance anniversary shows to go ahead. Mr ...