BBC Verify looks into claims that the Afghan national suspected of shooting two National Guard members in Washington DC ...
The US President said 29-year-old Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal had been allowed into the country as part of Operation ...
1don MSN
Biden administration’s Afghan refugee vetting vows resurface after DC attack: ‘Care to circle back?’
Republican lawmakers and social media influencers are slamming former Biden administration officials who were adamant that ...
The majority of those resettled were considered on a "case-by-case basis" by CBP, according to a report submitted to Congress ...
The Afghan man suspected of shooting two National Guard members entered the U.S. under the program in 2021. Here's a look at ...
A top Trump administration intelligence official said Friday that the suspected Afghan terrorist who gunned down two National ...
President Donald Trump is blaming the Biden administration for this week’s shooting of two National Guard members in ...
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services said late on Wednesday it had halted processing for Afghan nationals ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — While addressing Thursday’s attacks in Kabul that killed several U.S. service members and many Afghans, President Joe Biden vowed to complete the evacuation of Afghanistan and hunt ...
Mediaite on MSN
Childhood Friend of Accused National Guard Shooter Says Suspect Suffered From Mental Health Issues After Work in Afghanistan
A childhood friend of the man suspected of shooting two National Guard troops said that he struggled with his mental health ...
Trump's administration remained largely silent on how any of those changes would be made, which countries would be targeted ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results